*** FIRST TIME ON THE BIG SCREEN IN SONOMA COUNTY***
Get your tickets now for the Sonoma County big screen premiere of
"Toy Story that Time Forgot" & "Toy Story of Terror"
a fundraiser for the Capital Campaign of the Children's Museum of Sonoma County
Sunday, December 21, 2014
4pm - 6:30pm
Screening begins at 4:30pm
All ages welcome
Jackson Family Theater, Sonoma Country Day School
4400 Day School Place, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
What you'll enjoy:
* Exclusive Sonoma County big screen premieres of the short films “Toy Story that Time Forgot” and "Toy Story of Terror"
* View concept artwork
* Question and Answer Chat with Disney Pixar Writer and Director, Steve Purcell
* Raffle for a VIP Tour of Pixar for 8 guests and lunch with Director Steve Purcell
* Prizes for best Toy Story costume (come as a character from these two films!)
* Refreshments for sale from 8th grade class at Sonoma Country Day School
Ticket information: Tickets are for the screenings of the both short films as well as the Q&A with the director.
$30 per ticket
$100 for a family pack (4 tickets)
$20 per ticket for Children's Museum members
Available for purchase online, at the Children's Museum and at the event if available
Raffle Ticket Information: Raffle tickets are for the chance to win a VIP tour of Pixar for up to 8 guests and lunch with "Toy Story that Time Forgot" Director, Steve Purcell. To be held on a mutually agreeable date before December 1, 2015. Need not be present to win.
Available for purchase at the Children's Museum and at the event
Your EVENT ticket purchase is tax-deductible as allowed by law and all proceeds will go to complete construction at the Children's Museum of Sonoma County.