Winter Party Fun!
Nov 27, 2011 12:00AM
Winter Parties Equals Indoor Fun
Some say, many years ago it was feared that evil spirits were particularly attracted to people on their birthdays. To protect them from harm, friends and family would visit and bring good wishes and gifts. The Birthday Party was born!
Check out these great indoor ideas for fun with your family and friends.
- Tell your fashionistas to dress up in their coolest fashions and come to your Project Runway. Be sure to have the paparazzi waiting. Make it memorable by snapping and printing photos. Maybe create a scrapbook.
- Spend a day at the spa or create one of your own. For Spa Day, stock up with all of the 'essential' tools of the trade for nail polishing, facials etc.
- Be a 'Rock Star' and get in touch with your internal 'Gleek' or this season of American Idol with a night of karaoke.
- Halloween doesn't have to happen only in October. Try a Character Party and invite Disney, Harry Potter characters, super-heroes etc.
- Strike up some fun at the local Batting Cages or Bowling Alley. Keep it simple and take a few friends to lunch, a movie or even a local museum or local point of interest.
- Get a jump ahead in your Holiday Baking with a Cookie Decorating Party or build a Gingerbread City. Be sure to have tons of frosting, food coloring and fun decorations on hand.
Or maybe you'd just like to Party Outside. If you have forgotten how to sing and play in the rain here is some help.