WARNING!! These noodles are addictive. Once tasted it is not uncommon to be prepared on multiple nights in a row. Leftovers are worth their weight in gold and have been known to be hidden in order to protect them from the eyes of hungry family members.
- 1 lb. thin noodles, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp. pure sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. hot chili oil
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- Green Onions, sliced thin
- Roasted sesame seeds
- Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
- Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions, sesame seeds and serve.