No-Bake Cheesecake Star Pops
Nov 11, 2014 05:52PM
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 envelope (2 1/4 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (12 ounces) royal blue Candy Melts candy
- Lollipop sticks
What to do:
- Prepare 6-cavity mini-star silicone mold with vegetable pan-spray.
- In small bowl, combine gelatin, sugar, and water; whisk until completely dissolved.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla, and salt with electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating well. Scrape bottom and sides of bowl. Continue beating until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until completely set.
- Carefully unmold cheesecakes onto cookie pan.
- Melt small amount of Candy Melts. Dip lollipop stick in melted candy and insert 3/4 of the way into cheesecake stars. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- In large bowl, melt remaining Candy Melts according to package directions. Drizzle or pipe candy over cheesecake stars as desired. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Note: Some cream cheeses are firmer than others. Firm is best for this recipe. Choose a brand-name, full-fat cream cheese for most favorable results.