Servings total: 16 servings, about 1/2 cup each
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry, Lime and your other favorite gelatin flavors
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil or waxed paper.
- Toss popcorn and nuts in large bowl; set aside.
- Cook butter and syrup in small saucepan on low heat until butter is melted. Add sugar and gelatin; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Bring to boil on medium heat. Simmer on low heat 5 min. Pour immediately over popcorn mixture; toss to coat well.
- Spread into prepared pan, using 2 forks to spread evenly.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Let it cool, then remove from pan and break into small pieces.