Beauty & the Beet
By Momma Chef
I recently discovered burrata, and it has become a favorite. For those not familiar with it, it's a version of mozzarella that is mixed with cream, so when you cut it open, the goodness oozes out. In this salad, beets are the perfect match for burrata, the peppery flavor of arugula adding to the dish's deliciousness.
Beautiful Beet and Burrata Salad
• 1 cup baby arugula
• 10 cooked beets cut into quarters
• 8 oz. burrata cheese cut into 1" pieces
• 1 tsp. salt
• 3 tbsp. balsamic glaze
1. Spread arugula on platter.
2. Arrange beets and burrata cheese on top of arugula.
3. Sprinkle salt over arugula, cheese, and beets.
4. Drizzle balsamic glaze over entire dish.
• If you can't find burrata, use buffalo mozzarella.
• I like to use organic Love Beets. I can usually find them at Costco or Whole Foods.
• You can add chopped walnuts, almonds, or pistachios to the salad.
Karen Nochimowski, the mom behind mommachef.com, has loved cooking for as long as she can remember. After friends and family begged to be let in on her culinary secrets, she decided to create a blog featuring the easy, quick recipes that everyone loved. Every recipe features only six ingredients and takes only six minutes to prepare.