May 03, 2019 11:49AM
By Momma Chef
One Saturday afternoon we had a houseful of hungry kids. So I thought it would be fun to fill the house (and their tummies) with the smell of fresh-baked cookies. This recipe literally took me fewer than 5 minutes to get in the oven and was a huge hit! I only had whole-wheat flour in the house and the kids didn’t even know the difference. There was not a crumb left in the pie dish. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is seriously one of easiest desserts you will make. It is sure to be a hit with the kids and will become your new favorite chocolate chip cookie pie recipe. For those who are sensitive to wheat, use Bob’s Gluten-Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour or another gluten-free flour.
The Easiest Cookie Pie Recipe
• 1 cup all-purpose flour (you can substitute whole-wheat or gluten-free flour)
• ¾ cup packed brown sugar
• 2 large eggs
• ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter, softened, or melted coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed for 1 minute or until foamy. Beat in flour, brown sugar, vanilla, and softened butter. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Pour into greased 9½-inch pie dish.
4. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Serves: 8 slices
Karen Nochimowski, the mom behind mommachef.com, has loved cooking for as long as she can remember. After her friends and family begged to be let in on her culinary secrets, she decided to create a blog featuring the quick, easy recipes everyone loved. Every recipe has only six or fewer ingredients and takes only six or fewer minutes to prepare.