Julie Nation Academy
Santa Rosa, California 95404
Children’s Modeling, TV and Film Acting
Children Ages 5-8
The Julie Nation Academy’s Children’s Modeling and TV Commercial Acting Program is taught with a deep interest in building self-esteem and positive attitude. The goal is to teach students basic skills in fashion runway modeling, photography posing, and television acting. The students will also get year-round in-the-field special events, opportunities, and marketing to local employers for potential employment. Parent participation is important, and a seminar is set up for parents specifically!
Class Start Dates
- On-going on Saturdays, 3:30-4:30pm
The Children’s Modeling and Television Commercial Acting program is scheduled to meet once a week for one hour for six weeks with a total of 6 instructional hours, plus a 2 hour Agency Procedure Workshop (for parents only) which will be held during 2 class times. Parents also may be present and participate during children’s regular classes, as directed by the instructor.
- Posture and Modeling Runway for Fashion Shows
- Television Commercial Acting Workshop, plus Etiquette
- Photo Posing Preparation and Portfolio Preparation with a practice photo shoot
- Self-Esteem and Etiquette Workshops
- Graduation Fashion Show
- Plus Parent’s Seminars!
- Two Photo Shoots: Head shot and full-length(approximately 72 images on a disc). Parents own this disc and reproduction rights.
- Permanent access to Julie Nation Academy’s Casting Placement. This includes year-round special events, opportunities and marketing to local employers for potential modeling/acting job opportunities, and exposure to casting directors and licensed agents.