Gypsy Jazz Cabaret
2019 Gala & After Party
Join Sebastopol Center for the Arts for the biggest fundraising event of the year! This year experience the "Gypsy Jazz Cabaret"!
- Meet the Chefs and enjoy exquisite passed hor d'oeuvres
- Sip on wine, champagne, and specialty mixed drinks
- Live "Gypsy Jazz" Music & Dancing provided by DGIIN during the After Party
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Magnum Madness Raffle
- Special Video Message from Jason Mraz
- Auctioneer, Ken Cunningham with Miss Sonoma County, Rhiannon Jones assisting
- French Cabaret Attire is Optional
The event will include local celebrity chefs: Chef Josef Keller, formerly from Josef's at Hotel La Rose & Chef Rick Vargas from La Bodega. With additional chefs: Chef Bob Simontacchi from Gravenstein Grill, Chef Joe Zobel with Sam Levy from Fern Bar, Chef Didier Ageorges with Chef Celine from Pascaline Patisserie & Cafe, and Jennifer Bice & Gergana Karabelov form Patisserie Angelica.
All proceeds benefit Sebastopol Center for the Arts, a 501c3 non-profit organization. Sebastopol Center for the Arts is a dynamic community arts organization committed to cultivating creativity and inspiration. For over 30 years, SCA has been a destination for artists and art enthusiasts- our award-winning programs provide ways to experience and explore culture through diverse forms of creative expression.
Date & Time
September 7, 2019
5:30PM - 10:30PM
Gala & After Party: $125, After Party Only (at the door): $65