Hands-On Passover: A Kid Friendly Adventure Into The Passover Story
A family-friendly, free program to learn and celebrate the story of Passover through hands-on experience.
Especially designed for preschool-age through 2nd grade (3-7 years old, Siblings welcome)
All are welcome. Free.
Join us for a family-friendly, free program to learn and celebrate the story of Passover through hands-on experience. Utilizing the museum’s courtyard and new education building, children will be led through the main parts of the Passover saga, as if they are on an adventure; in costume, singing songs, play-acting the story, and sampling the foods associated with this story. This novel experience gives children a sense of the big ideas behind this annual celebration of freedom. Siblings welcome.
Hands-on Passover will be held in the Schulz Museum's new education building, which is accessed through the front entrance of the Schulz Museum.
• This event is free, though registration is required. Please note that you will be registering for a set group start-time: Either 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, or 3:00 pm.
• We recommend arriving a few minutes before your start time to check-in. The entire Hands-on Passover experience is expected to take one hour from your designated start time.
• All children must be accompanied through the entire hour-long experience by at least one adult and by no more than two adults.
• Costumes are encouraged, with a limited supply provided. We welcome your child to attend with a headband and robe.
• If you are unable to attend for any reason, please notify us as soon as possible at (707) 284-1265 so we can open your space to someone on the waiting list.
Hands-on Passover is a joint effort between the Jewish Concierge of Sonoma County, PJ Library, Jewish Community Federation, Jewish Community Center of Sonoma County, Congregation Ner Shalom, Congregation Beth Ami, B’nai Israel Jewish Center, and the Charles M. Schulz Museum
Date & Time
March 29, 2020
1:00PM - 4:00PM
Charles M. Schulz Museum 2301 Hardies Lane Santa Rosa 95403 CA US https://www.sonomafamilylife.com/businesses/california-santa-rosa-charles-m-schulz-museum
Free - Registration is Required