Welcome to YMCA Camp Campbell
For more than 75 years, YMCA Camp Campbell has provided enriching outdoor experiences to thousands of children, families, and adults from all over the greater San Jose area. With a wide variety of safe and exciting activities that focus on skill and self-confidence development, YMCA Camp Campbell is the ultimate year-round camp. Experience it yourself – register today.
- Annually, we serve more than 12,000 participants of all ages inSummer Overnight Camp, Summer Day Camp, Family Camps,Outdoor Environmental Education, and Group Events.
- Our staff is mature, trustworthy, and well-trained.
- Our programs focus on our four core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- We strive to help children and teens build the developmental assets proven to help them lead a healthy lifestyle.
- We offer licensed child care for students at Boulder Creek Elementary School.
About YMCA Camp Campbell
To strengthen our community by improving the quality of life and inspiring individuals and families to develop their fullest potential in spirit, mind and body.
Who We Are
We are a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- YMCA Camp Campbell is branch of the YMCA of Silicon Valley.
- Since 1936, we have provided meaningful outdoor experiences to thousands of children, families, and adults.
What We Do
We help people everywhere develop the skills and relationships they need to be healthy, confident and connected to others.
- Parents desire a safe environment in which children can learn practical and social skills and develop positive values.
- Kids want to exert energy, discover who they are and what they can achieve and be accepted among each other.
- Adults want to learn more, do more and live more healthily.
At YMCA Camp Campbell, you’ll see that we provide all of this and more.
How We Do It
- We have mature well-trained staff. Parents can feel confident knowing their child is cared for by trustworthy responsible young adults who are positive role models.
- We design our programs with purpose. The foundation of our programs is the 41 Developmental Assets, which are the positive values, relationships, skills and experiences that help children and teens thrive. View a list of these assets here.
- We have values. We are guided by our four core values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- We bring people together. We strengthen family bonds, and we connect people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- We make it fun. While we nurture life lessons in kids, foster health and well-being among people of all ages, and bring people together to pursue passions old and new, we make it fun and entertaining.
Learn More About Our: